500' Dirt in PA - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 500' Dirt in PA

This user has no status.

You gonna be going to bbdr and tricounty matt? i cant wait i still gotta get some front brakes and some heel guards. i want to try to make my brakes quick removal so i can take them off for other tracks i hate them no matter what i do the brakes seem to drag atleast a little. looks like you just used some aluminum and attached them to your pegs? i need to make my right removable so i can kick my bike over.

This user has no status.

cant wait till for summer gotta get the bike all finished up.

is workin like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Cunningham_821 View Post
    You gonna be going to bbdr and tricounty matt? i cant wait i still gotta get some front brakes and some heel guards. i want to try to make my brakes quick removal so i can take them off for other tracks i hate them no matter what i do the brakes seem to drag atleast a little. looks like you just used some aluminum and attached them to your pegs? i need to make my right removable so i can kick my bike over.

i will be at BBDR for every race man. tri county not so sure about, maybe a couple here and there. for heelgaurds anything will work really, to an extent. my old ones i had bent some .1255 aluminum and drilled holes to bolt them to the peg. this year i set it up different with chromoly wleded on frame to drop weight. my brakes bolt o and off in about 5 minutes or less. if you need pics or anything shoot me a pm. im waiting on a few parts and i can finish assembly of the blaster. the shee will probably be out by late june, i hope anyway, should be.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ATVDragRacers.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StrokedTater244 View Post
    i will be at BBDR for every race man. tri county not so sure about, maybe a couple here and there. for heelgaurds anything will work really, to an extent. my old ones i had bent some .1255 aluminum and drilled holes to bolt them to the peg. this year i set it up different with chromoly wleded on frame to drop weight. my brakes bolt o and off in about 5 minutes or less. if you need pics or anything shoot me a pm. im waiting on a few parts and i can finish assembly of the blaster. the shee will probably be out by late june, i hope anyway, should be.

I quit going bescuse they did not groom the track after the races started and the big tire bikes rutted it up so bad there were a lot of crashes or close calls as you go on in the night from wheelie bars catching ruts.

Did they ever change that?

is workin like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Keglovich DRAG-530R View Post
    I quit going bescuse they did not groom the track after the races started and the big tire bikes rutted it up so bad there were a lot of crashes or close calls as you go on in the night from wheelie bars catching ruts.

Did they ever change that?

jim, i think it has got better than it used to be. there still are alot of ruts though. they groomed it a few times last year about halfway through the night. its not that they dont care to groom it. its jsut that they have so many racers to try and get finished by midnight every race. i think it would help if they could start earlier, or get the township to let them run until 1am. i can usually find a line in either lane that is not too bad and goes semi straight..haha

is workin like a dog!

oh yeah, 6 more days!

New B's
    This user has no status.

it is a very nice track with good classes. only thing i do not like is the no methanol (unless you run top fuel) and you must have all working brakes. all the -100hp bikes do well with a radial or turf tamer. some of thew bigger 100+ bikes will use radials also but depends on setup and gearing. dont be a strnager if you come to a race sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors