500' Dirt in PA
Register
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 500' Dirt in PA

is workin like a dog!

My link

any questions you have and cannot find answers to on the site just ask. i race here on a regular basis.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StrokedTater244 View Post
    My link

any questions you have and cannot find answers to on the site just ask. i race here on a regular basis.
    Pm sent
    a lil 4 mill DM on alky built by no other (Nate Mccoy)sitting in an ohton chassie with a 89 inch wheel base!!

is workin like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by banshee(911) View Post
    Pm sent

replied................

4. Remove Advertisements
    ATVDragRacers.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

What kind of tires for single cylinders? Might make a trip down next year, looks like a nice set-up.

is workin like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by TW57 View Post
    What kind of tires for single cylinders? Might make a trip down next year, looks like a nice set-up.

it is a very nice track with good classes. only thing i do not like is the no methanol (unless you run top fuel) and you must have all working brakes. all the -100hp bikes do well with a radial or turf tamer. some of thew bigger 100+ bikes will use radials also but depends on setup and gearing. dont be a strnager if you come to a race sometime.

This user has no status.

tahts the biggest down fall is the fact of not being able to use meth without being in top fuel. and also brakes. tater what did you do for breaks on the front of your ridged? i was gonna ask if you would be interested in makeing me a set of drag spindles?

This user has no status.

defiently a nice track and very very competitive. will see you guys there later this season and next as my bike will be ready to run tomm.

is workin like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Cunningham_821 View Post
    tahts the biggest down fall is the fact of not being able to use meth without being in top fuel. and also brakes. tater what did you do for breaks on the front of your ridged? i was gonna ask if you would be interested in makeing me a set of drag spindles?

hey man how you been? havent seen ya in a while..here is the best pic i got of how i have them setup. i can get ya better ones if you need them. i can hook ya up with whatever you need. shoot me a PM to discuss anyting about your setup. i willnot be there for the next race on the 24th. we are heading down to busco beach NC to play in the sand at 300'. i will be there on the last race oct. 2nd. hope to see ya there!

i jsust threw some stock front brake lines on there for now. i was in a hurry getting the front brakes staightened out. i am going wo do them in the nylon brake line like my rears. i just ran out of time and could not get the proper fittings quick enough, so they are ugly for now..lol

This user has no status.

Wow looks like allot of dirt bikes...how often do they have a race?is it to hard for paddles like a ripper...looks like something to get into...what kinda bike hit the 130 mph
    a lil 4 mill DM on alky built by no other (Nate Mccoy)sitting in an ohton chassie with a 89 inch wheel base!!

is workin like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by banshee(911) View Post
    Wow looks like allot of dirt bikes...how often do they have a race?is it to hard for paddles like a ripper...looks like something to get into...what kinda bike hit the 130 mph

the schudule is on the site.. too hard for any type of paddle. banshees run the terrain traks alot and cut 22+" turf tamers. the bike that did 130+ i believe is a big wheel 1000+ cc 4 stroke streetbike based engine shooting nitrous...might be the turbo one..not real sure. alot of fast 2 wheelers to see run here also. some run low to mid 5's i believe.. keep in mind 500+'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsors