ATTENTION TRAVIS FULTON
Register
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    This user has no status.

Made a deal with him on a 50mm lectron carb with a billet bowl, marvin shaw front shocks and a full dasa with cf eko can for a trx all for $1160 shipped. We had a disagreement over my shipping carrier and I refunded his money and had the package reouted back to me through fedex. Surprisingly the package still made it to him in Salem, Mo yesterday the 16th. Yesterday the package was left at the house of his parents side door and two attempts were made to collect the package both times it wasnt where the driver left it.

Today the 17th the customer service rep from fedex contacted him again and he informed her that there was no package left at the door and that he didnt want to be hassled with it anymore. A third attempt to retrieve the package will be made today...

Man the [censored]>> and give me my [censored] back or pay up! I guess you were right people on the forums do think youre an [censored].

This user has no status.

this topic needs to be removed. i have never had a pkg from u nor do i have your parts. thats is a prime example of why i dont nor did i want fedex to deliver anything to me! like i said i would have looked for u but with your poor attitude and pizz poor buisness ethic. your barking up the wrong tree kid! it was picked up by another truck before i ever got home. there were 2 diff drivers that came by yesterday and one told me the other got it! i did hope you would have got your stuff back but after everything youve dun i wouldent help you at all. this issue is between YOU AND FEDEX! how in the heck am i getting drug into this when U had the pkg re routed NOT ME!

This user has no status.

Your stories contradict each other so there is no real truth to anything you say, and shockingly enough your newly found screen name doesnt help prove that your the good guy at least not to me anyway. This topic will not be removed till I get my stuf back. And lets be clear you only spoke with the fedex rep because she called you not because you went out of your way to contact her. I sent you two text's the night I refunded your money and again yesterday...no reply then you decided to reply today and give me more attitude than I gave you! You had no plan of looking for anything so save your self fulfilling prophecy for someone else. Both drivers that went to your house yesterday said the package was not on the door step on the side of the house, where it was left so...Another call (pick up) tag was issued today, feel free to kindly hand the package back to the driver. I aint a kid and I think the same rules apply when someone steals from you no matter the age...If the package makes it to the truck it wont be because of youre doing, because clearly your only about yourself preservation; its clear you've lied to me, are you going to continue to lie to yourself?

4. Remove Advertisements
    ATVDragRacers.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 2slo4u View Post
    why did you refund the money after you shipped the parts??

He requested UPS because there are constant problems with fed ex in OUR area. i work at a parts store and have had STEP TUBES for a truck show up and not even be in the box they were shipped in, no invoices no hardware or anything! Buisness reason should of said, put 1600$ worth of insurance on the package....send it the preferred carrier of the customer, DONT refund money until goods are returned to you. When i order parts from other sources i ALWAYS specify UPS because of fed ex not taking care of packages, and when you live in a rual community they WILL NOT DELIVER unless they have a truck load. he had reasons to be upset when you shipped fed ex. it seems that you found out his reasons the hard way. i do understand you being mad being out your product, BUT you made the mistake of refunding before recieving your product back.

Understand that he suggested ups not requested or demand it. It was not clear to me that he absolutely wanted it shipped through ups. Im sorry for all the problems you guys have with receiving your packages because of your location, buy I as well as countless dont have the same issues...so I wouldnt have known about those problems. Now I refunded his money because on the 11th at around 7:15pm my time Travis sent me a second text wondering where his tracking number was at. I provided the tracking number from fedex and mentioned that I wasnt home when he sent the first text so I couldnt retrieve for him and that I wasnt going to screw him out of money since he had sent 2 text asking for the tracking number within a 2hr period. Then he made a snide [censored] comment to me so I said I would have the package rerouted to me and he could have his money back. I contacted fedex and requested the package be rerouted back to me they obliged and I refunded his money.

Quote Originally Posted by dana265 View Post
    I never known Travis to do anything like that, I agree about fed-ex- Who signed for the stuff, and I would put this on fed-ex's back- for leaving with out a signature- never know if 1 they delivered to correct address, or if they did leave package out- who says that some one else came by and grabbed the stuff.

just my .02 worth.....

Ironically you guys coming on and defending Travis does me no good; if my friends came on and tried to save me would you guys disbelieve him...I think not?

The first driver was back the location within an hour of the drop off, I doubt that someone snagged it. Especially when Travis told the rep that that was his parents house and that they "probably" received it. Both drivers are willing to sign sworn affidavits stating that he told them that it never showed up, and neither of them said "the other guy got it!"

To Fast for your own good
    is www.sandslingers.com

i was not defending him or you. my statement was concerning our problems with deliveries from fed ex in our area as we get packages from the same hub. i am a mod and will not be defending anyone i have to be independent. i do know him personally and have had multiple phone calls from him today about this, starting at 8 this morning before ANY package was even dropped off. i told him that he needed to post his side and BOTH of you need to figure out what is going on with Fedex.

TSS/bbR