Notice
Register

Thread: Notice

is What's on your mind?

As most of you know I sold a chassie about a week ago.

Ok here goes;

I sent it by YRC....the chassie made it in tact and the buyer is very happy he received it in one piece undamaged.

Thing is when he received it the crate had 4 holes through the crate by a fork lift. Barely missing the chassie. We got extremely lucky.

YRC was with most of the other freight carriers so I didn't take the lowes price, I just picked the one closest to the buyers residence for his convenience.

I am going to see if I can get some pictures of the crate from the buyer to give to YRC.

I am not very happy that the chassie could have been destroyed by someone that did not know how to handle it with a fork lift.

So be warned guys and girls.

Max.
    Racing Sand or Asphalt...its all good to me....

This user has no status.

YRC generally takes care of the problems, but yes there are idiots in every company.

1/4 THROTTLE
    is Is it race time yet?

Wow. that sucks for sure. I dael with delivery truck about every week. If there was damage to to actual frame they would def take care of it. Did the buyer make a note of the damage to crate with the driver..
    Chris

4. Remove Advertisements
    ATVDragRacers.com
    Advertisements

is What's on your mind?

The chassie was not damaged, just got lucky.

I am told it is a standard practice in the Shipping industry they do not offer additional insurance but you may request additional insurance.

Example; If you ship a Drag Chassie and it is used they will cover it for .50 per pound if damaged,mine was insured.

So beware folks and ask a lot of questions when shipping with ANY carrier or you could loose big time.

I just feel lucky I don't have to try to deal with these folks on a claim, I can only imagine how that would go.
    Racing Sand or Asphalt...its all good to me....

is check this diy hydrodipping
    out... href="http://www.timbersedgeca
    mo.com/" rel='nofollow
    external'
    class="su_links">http://www.ti
    mbersedgecamo.com/

I'm sure they would have taken care of you. Do you know what class they shipped it as?
    Pure Luck Racing

Pin it to win it
    is need a yfz subframe and rear
    grab bar!!

who the HELL pokes HOLES in a crate when they load and unload it what the HELL!!!
    unless i'm writing a BOOK and YOUR paying me i dont have to tell you nothin

This user has no status.

I agree That you got Lucky........Ive had bad buyers luck in the past where a 300ex motor was dropped in transit and it busted the center cases

I blame the seller for not packing it better...and oops i mean ups for poorly handling it.....

I did get lucky on the fact it was supposed to be a $200.00 bare parts motor... it turned out to be in excellent shape other than a disconnected valve keeper.

and included the Stator,cdi ,harness,and carb..... another 400.00 worth of used parts....( minus the busted cases )

( I think the sellers helper packed this one forgetting to remove the extras that were not supposed to be included
    Riding a 250x ( 300ex ) with a KZ650 motor

Sponsors