People who love to use their machines all year round and breathe fresh crisp air in winter can make good use of a range of heated gear that will make your riding in the cold season safer and much more enjoyable. You don’t want your hands and toes to freeze while you’re riding your machine in cold weather conditions. Heated gear can not only keep you warm but also help you avoid cold-related injuries.
Without proper protection or electrical heating, your fingers and toes are the first extremities to get numb because of the restricted blood circulation. This is a protective mechanism in the human body allowing to keep vital organs warm rushing blood to them. That is why electrically-heated gear makes a lot of sense. In our store, you can find heated gloves, jacket and pants liners, socks, and much more.
Highway 21® - Radiant Men's Heated Gloves
• Lithium-ion battery and controller with 3 heat settings
• Genuine leather construction provides durability
• Hipora® liner is waterproof and windproof while still offering breathability
• 100g of Thinsulate insulation
• Touch Screen compatible
• Armored knuckles for added protection
• Pre-curved fingers enhance comfort and reduce rider fatigue
• Adjustable gauntlet
California Heat® - 12V Jacket Liner
• Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
• Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
• Sized to fit snug to your body under an outer jacket
• Pockets on the sleeves to store glove plugs when not in use
• Plugs in the sleeves and accessory plug to connect heated gloves and pants
• Heating elements located on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
• Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
• Max Heat 135° F
• Included: battery harness with 15A fuse
FirstGear® - Heated Puffer Vest
• Made with thermal and lightweight materials
• Fits under a jacket or can be used by itself
• Two zippered hand warmer pockets
• Two internal storage pockets and one additional internal battery pocket
• Built-in, chest-mounted heat controller
• Can be portable with a compatible Li-ion battery using the USB input connector
• Power: DC:5V, Draw: 9W
Go to the product page for more information.
Click the link below to browse the full catalog of heated gear at powersportsid.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or call 888.903.4344 (toll-free) to speak with one of our specialists.