ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

TRX450R pics

22K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  Thatest 
#1 ·
some pics of mine through out its life..
View attachment sparky__s_ride.bmp this one is for you MR the bom!lol one time i have beat you!!!!lol it had too be the utility tho!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
bdhn's rides the general lee has been in retirement for the past 3 years, it will be out again with a updated version of its 522. if anyone knows where the old N-Motion ziggy built chassis is we would possibly be interested in buying it back. Orange Crf bike Tate bought, red and black bike is my old bike.

Attachments

#10 ·
lower pics (with the deer stand starting booth) are at catahoula recreation area, sicily island, la. close to my house. place is closed down now. story is someone snuck in after hours and lost their life in one of the lakes there. sad. they have a new place but it is mostly for 4x4 atv's,trucks & rock crawlers. i dont know where the strip with the guardrail is.

#24 ·
Boostin, I do have to say that is the sickest 450r I have ever seen in person and certainly the fastest in dune trim.

Good Job!!!

Cant wait to see that beast eat now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.