ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Yet Another Stellar Bike - Stock Modded

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Thatest 
#1 ·
Well I just got the first passes on the bike this morning and got the bike cleaned up (hopefully for dumont next weekend). Only a few more little things to do (stainless ground straps and polishing the carbs), as well as trying a set of CPIs. Everything on the bike chassis wise is Stellar Machine and Performance Products and the motor is an LC Performance 4 mil Cub. I can't thank Tim and Lynn enough for the awesome work they did. Good guys to work with and will do business with again. Hope to see you guys out there on the Hill.

Eric

See less See more
#10 ·
Well I just got the first passes on the bike this morning and got the bike cleaned up (hopefully for dumont next weekend). Only a few more little things to do (stainless ground straps and polishing the carbs), as well as trying a set of CPIs. Everything on the bike chassis wise is Stellar Machine and Performance Products and the motor is an LC Performance 4 mil Cub. I can't thank Tim and Lynn enough for the awesome work they did. Good guys to work with and will do business with again. Hope to see you guys out there on the Hill.

Eric
I can't see the pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.