Adjusting rear banshee shock
    is Looking for a drag cut harness
    anyone on here do that or know
    who does Pm me please Thanks

Ok i got a +4 swingarm and now with my stock rear shock on it it sits low now and i hate it how do i adjust it up higher?

I do not have the tool that adjusts it so what can i use to make it higher up then where it is at now?

This user has no status.

QUOTE (badland banshee @ Jul 5 2009, 12:25 PM) Ok i got a +4 swingarm and now with my stock rear shock on it it sits low now and i hate it how do i adjust it up higher?

I do not have the tool that adjusts it so what can i use to make it higher up then where it is at now?
    probably gonna either need to get your shock revalved for a +4 or else buy another shock setup for a 4 or a shaw or something. the problem is when u add length to the swingarm it puts more leverage on the shock which in a way makes it like the shock is softer and the rear will sit lower.

QUOTE (chvy91bowtie @ Jul 5 2009, 08:30 PM) probably gonna either need to get your shock revalved for a +4 or else buy another shock setup for a 4 or a shaw or something. the problem is when u add length to the swingarm it puts more leverage on the shock which in a way makes it like the shock is softer and the rear will sit lower.

Ok who can i have revalve it

4. Remove Advertisements
    ATVDragRacers.com
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

QUOTE (badland banshee @ Jul 5 2009, 09:28 PM) Ok who can i have revalve it
    umm on that im not too too sure. i think works does them cause a friend of mine was going to have his done im sure there are a lot of places maybe someone else on here will have some input. im pretty sure that it can get really expensive to the point where u might be better off getting an aftermarket shock maybe ebay one thats already re valved or check on here. there is a couple on ebay right now one was done by cascade u should look into those and ive also heard of a few people that use R1 rear shocks but i dont know exactly how that works out. just a few options i know of. hope that helps

This user has no status.

My +4 still uses the stock shock. Just keep adusting the tension rings until you get the height where you want it, then you can adjust the dampening a bit.

Put a floor jack under the main frame (with a rag or towel) and jack up the suspension to help you adjust it. If you dont mind, you can remove the shock and put it in a vise and adjudt it like that. The top ring is just a lock, the bottom one moves the spring tension.
    slow 421 dragger, duner banshee, 310R duner

Wife's 370R Fastest true gas Pro-X Honda 4.29 in sand 4.17 in dirt 300ft on a dune chassis.

2-cycle generator and an old school Lawnboy to mow the yard!

It aint no joke if it blows blue smoke

QUOTE (bubba297 @ Jul 8 2009, 12:29 PM) My +4 still uses the stock shock. Just keep adusting the tension rings until you get the height where you want it, then you can adjust the dampening a bit.

Put a floor jack under the main frame (with a rag or towel) and jack up the suspension to help you adjust it. If you dont mind, you can remove the shock and put it in a vise and adjudt it like that. The top ring is just a lock, the bottom one moves the spring tension.

Ok cool thanks Bubba ill try that tomorrow

New B's
    This user has no status.

A great*exchange of information.
    Last edited by otkritoobya; 07-08-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Sponsors