ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (big daddy hog nuts @ Jul 2 2009, 10:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49063looks fast!!! whats it consist of???????

oh just some ol lawn mower parts i had laying around!!!!!!

naw its a stock bore 650 stock crank and rod
i took about 5011lbs off of it pretty basic really with a few goodies were it counts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (big daddy hog nuts @ Jul 2 2009, 10:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49065who built the mota/??

HRI POWERSPORTS he does port work, cams, valve jobs, overides whatever and alot cheaper than the other 2 DS Juganauts
we got some good HP out this motor its pretty salty i cant wait to lay that liquid horsepower to it and see whats up then. i hope to give fastfatboy and that PAMI 760 fits

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (2slo4u @ Jul 2 2009, 10:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49069the seat is my favorite part!lol

ya that cut seat is just as comfy and that ostrich skin diamond looks good
fastfatboy just got his cut and recovered red with a black gripper diamond it really sets that DS off cleans it up i think

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (5011_Racing @ Jul 2 2009, 10:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49070HRI POWERSPORTS he does port work, cams, valve jobs, overides whatever and alot cheaper than the other 2 DS Juganauts
bike looks good ,glen
not sure id compare hri with mr.horse power or the BOMB.... i m guessin thats who the 2 juganauts are ???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (2slo4u @ Jul 2 2009, 10:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49071you plan on putting that in the sand?

mmmm idk prob not i like them 1/8 mile and 1000ft runs lot more time wide open and lots more speed. and it aint dirty when your done!!!!

on asphalt i get to run them Crotch rockets and just about whatever lines up lots more varity

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Jul 2 2009, 10:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49073bike looks good ,glen
not sure id compare hri with mr.horse power or the BOMB.... i m guessin thats who the 2 juganauts are ???

all i said was he can do the work, put out some horse power, and not knock you to your knees when the bill comes in cuz....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.