ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a .030 over stock stroke 350 banshee that I built for my son.

.030 wiseco pistons

stock 54 stroke welded

V-force 3 reeds ported

upp intakes ported

ported cases

stock welded up and reworked head

191 ex

128 transfers

14-1 .046 piston to head

41 keihin carbs on alchol

stock ignition +8

Shearer small bore inframes

This package is a pretty easy set up that any engine builder can produce. I am in no way saying this is the best 350 in the world but its a strong little engine with a very broad tq curve for my 13 year old. One other thing about this set up is there is NO welding and No added ports in these cylinders. I wanted to post this up for the do -it- yourself guys and for the guys working on stock cylinders that my not have access to a dyno . We will be taking this bike out to Dumont on presidents weekend and I will post how fast it ran up the hill.

Chassis set up:

stock chassis with useless stuff removed

stock A-arms

stock front shocks no front brakes

custom stem

+8 JL swing arm

JJ&A axle

9 haulers View attachment SCP350.bmp

·
Registered
219 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!
that is a strong motor! Good job.

-Pasi S.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Look at the broad tq range and 90 HP. Good build mat. You didn't tell us how wide the ex port was though. Kinda left that out. Lol

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
looks about right to me.. that thing will be fun as all heck to ride too!!

and every where else you read that a 350 cannot support big carbs like this. oh what wait huh?? but yet every one i have done similar to this with big carbs i have liked WAY more..

good job!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
CONGRATS MATT! that thing rips for a 350.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Matt whay kinda gearing did u have ... i have a lil 350 too that im dying to dyno tune and of course at your shop since im from socal n just ben playing w gearing see whats suits best n wanted ur opinion....damm just waiting for that tax money

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Matt whay kinda gearing did u have ... i have a lil 350 too that im dying to dyno tune and of course at your shop since im from socal n just ben playing w gearing see whats suits best n wanted ur opinion....damm just waiting for that tax money
We ran 14/44 on presidents weekend

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Great Job dude...... strong running 350...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts