ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
6000 to 10750 wow that is 4750 rpms of usable power, that is one fast lil 350. Get out the marbles for that torque curve, we dont see many torque curves like this in the banshee world if any.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Haven't tried less then 14-1 update: on easter weekend at dumont this same bike ran 74-75 mph on banshee hill. Thats pretty fast for a 350

thats cub territory... did you do more tweeks? or just change up the jetting and timing a bit?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Depends on how much peak torque you got matt. This bike must be slow in theory in which (e=mc+435 maximum bmp + heat - blow down - theoretically imperfect cylinders ++-- 191 exhaust 130 intake = 91 hp of slow broad torque) So I think you need to go back to the drawing board and make some changes, or you going to run into my 4 mill with trinity [censored] whoopin pipes in Oregon if you come up this year.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Depends on how much peak torque you got matt. This bike must be slow in theory in which (e=mc+435 maximum bmp + heat - blow down - theoretically imperfect cylinders ++-- 191 exhaust 130 intake = 91 hp of slow broad torque) So I think you need to go back to the drawing board and make some changes, or you going to run into my 4 mill with trinity [censored] whoopin pipes in Oregon if you come up this year.
Thats funny

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is an impressive 350! What was the bike/rider combo in lbs that ran 75mph up the hill? Any idea what converting to a full drag cub would net you HP/tq wise?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
That is an impressive 350! What was the bike/rider combo in lbs that ran 75mph up the hill? Any idea what converting to a full drag cub would net you HP/tq wise?
145lb rider and pretty much a stock bike. Aluminum axle and spindle mount wheels. With a 210 lb rider (me) the bike runs 70mph. We also have a stock stroke 68mm cub that we are working on and expect it to run 78-80 at dumont in a stock chassis

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is exactly what I am wanting to build. Put all the money into the chassis for the light weight parts and slap a 54mm stroke cub, and hurt some feelings
keep up posted on these two stockers.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Your broad curves are a thing or beauty Matt.

I am referring to the dyno sheets.

Why are you running V3's instead of V2's?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Are you guys running your "off the shelf OOF" pipes on this bike or does it have some "one off" pipes on it?

Knowing you........it probably has some shelf pipes with "minor tweaks", right? LOL

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Are you guys running your "off the shelf OOF" pipes on this bike or does it have some "one off" pipes on it?

Knowing you........it probably has some shelf pipes with "minor tweaks", right? LOL
This bike has off the shelf inframe small bores with optional black silencers

Heres a shot of me on it IMG_9781.JPG

·
Registered
337 Posts
That is awesome Matt!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Dyno sheet, test and tune, specs, pics, mph, and videos. That is how it is done. Now just pm me the port layout and dome specs and this post will be perfect.

How does that hill compare to Olds? I have not had a chance to make it out to Dumont yet. The best I ever could do at Olds with my 492 cheetah on gas was 70 mph. My 4mil DM wouldn't go over 70 mph either at Olds. It was ungroomed but still.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
That is awesome Matt!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Dyno sheet, test and tune, specs, pics, mph, and videos. That is how it is done. Now just pm me the port layout and dome specs and this post will be perfect.

How does that hill compare to Olds? I have not had a chance to make it out to Dumont yet. The best I ever could do at Olds with my 492 cheetah on gas was 70 mph. My 4mil DM wouldn't go over 70 mph either at Olds. It was ungroomed but still.
On the slower bikes its about 2mph faster at dumont but the big bikes are faster on olds cuz the hill is longer and they can stretch there legs more.

As far as dome profile and port layout gotta keep some things to myself sorry

21 - 40 of 66 Posts