ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who thinks what???? the sportsman is making 70hp @ flywheel, the outlander 800R is making 69hp @ flywheel with less hp lost in the cvt, and a 75lb lighter machine!!

GO CAN AM!!!

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
You know where I stand as well. I see THEBOM has a 840 now. Looks like Ive made a believer out of another one LOL. Just kidding
But I agree, all these other companies are coming out with thier 'Outlander Killers' and just cant quite get the job done. Be we all know, that when one of them gets close all Can Am has to do is just unleash the 800 a little more.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Actually, I kinda take that back. Their getting crazy numbers out of the Brutes. Numbers that I dont think the Outty's are ever going to get with all the sensors and computer crap that jammed in the Outlander. But as far as a everyday rider or one that is mildly built, you cant beat it. The Outlanders are so comfortable and smooth, with real good power. I still say its the best machine made, period!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (Goodsound @ Aug 21 2008, 09:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8911Actually, I kinda take that back. Their getting crazy numbers out of the Brutes. Numbers that I dont think the Outty's are ever going to get with all the sensors and computer crap that jammed in the Outlander. But as far as a everyday rider or one that is mildly built, you cant beat it. The Outlanders are so comfortable and smooth, with real good power. I still say its the best machine made, period!!!!

I have something for them Outlanders in the process right now!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I seen one of those thundercats run on a 200ft track bone stock and I was impressed escpecially since it was an artic cat. There wasn't any can-ams there and there was one kawi there don't know which one but she runs a wheelie bar and the thundercat took her. I would say it would be interesting to see them all line up.

·
Registered
473 Posts
HERE IS ONE VS NITROUS 4 STROKE AND 4MILL BANSHEE JUST DESTROYS THE NITROUS STROKE AND RUNS THE BANSHEE DOWN ON THE BIG END , HAD ANOTHER VID OF IT RACING A DRAG FRAMED 450 ON NITROUS HE PUTS IT ON HIM TO

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts