ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
its gonna suck when you lose to my Kawie!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
ROCK AND ROLL!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
TURBO TURBO TURBO.........Lol!!! Put a turbo on it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys,
i just recieved and installed my chain and front sprockets from sidewinder today. tommorow should be the maiden voyage, hopefully all will go well and aftyer a little tuning i will be able let it rip. if i get some vids. i will try to post them. gator

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we ran at our local dirt drags last night and the bike ran a 3.86 at 69 mph, no nitrous, and no second gear only first. for some reason the air shifter was not bumping into the next hole at about 3/4 track i was riding the limiter at 16,500 rpm. i also had no time at this track between runs for any type of tuning they pretty much hot lap you for 7-10 runs and i could have set my launch box up another 2000 rpm and had a better hit out of the hole. but, the bike ran good, pulled hard, and best of all NOTHING BROKE, so i will get the shifter stuff worked out and have anoter gear for the next race and hopefully gain some mph and drop some et, then try the bottle and see what happens.
thanks guys, gator

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Willis @ Mar 29 2009, 02:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=36176Just wondering what gears are you running

on sand im running a 14- tooth front and a 52- tooth rear in the dirt we are still trying to get the feel of it but it left real good with the 15 front and 50 rear. i think ive got a handel on the air shifter we did a little more ajusting and solved our air leak so we can actually make it to the track and still have air ( that helps tremendously ). on that track in the vid. the bike still managed to run a 4.028, again all motor no nos and only first gear. thanks guys, gator

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.