ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets say i have a set of cases that have been trenched for a 10mil, and i wanted to put in a 4mil. what are the pro's & cons of doing this?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well ive got both, but i was wondering, would the extra volume in the crankcase hurt or help me. im guessing that it would not be benificial for me to do that. i was thinking that with a cub that it would help having more area for the air & fuel, because we all know that they love both. but i do see the logic to what you said. that was an oversight on my part.

·
Registered
240 Posts
QUOTE (DIGGINTRENCHES @ May 24 2008, 02:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1005lets say i have a set of cases that have been trenched for a 10mil, and i wanted to put in a 4mil. what are the pro's & cons of doing this?

Any more opinions on this? I was wondering the same. I don't have trenched cases on my 4 mil, but I was pondering the possibility that if I had a 10 mil, and wanted to go back to 4 mil, would it be the same as my stock cases?

Want to trade your 10 mil trenched cases for stock 2006 cases?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.