ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good night tonight, met two of my short term goals, lower 60' and break into the 4.00's. Ran this 4.09, backed it up with another 4.09, 4.11, and 4.12. It was falling off right at the finish line, I think I know what to do to squeeze a little more out.
I'm aiming for low 4.0's now, then hooking the bottle up. These times are with me on it, weighed 304lbs this afternoon.

The dial in is funky just because we were running in between classes, and the tower put in the same index number so the light would drop at the same time.

Most recent pic

·
Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Sep 27 2008, 11:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11908Had a good night tonight, met two of my short term goals, lower 60' and break into the 4.00's. Ran this 4.09, backed it up with another 4.09, 4.11, and 4.12. It was falling off right at the finish line, I think I know what to do to squeeze a little more out.
I'm aiming for low 4.0's now, then hooking the bottle up. These times are with me on it, weighed 304lbs this afternoon.

The dial in is funky just because we were running in between classes, and the tower put in the same index number so the light would drop at the same time.
Those are good times for a 304LB guy

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
nice times!! good to see ya are gettin it dialed in!!

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Travis...on the first time slip, what kind bike/buggy rode next to you?
1.6 60, 4.4 (looks like it) ET @ 83MPH...damn, that thing had to be coming on at the end....big shot of spray...LOL.

4.0's with a 1.5 60 @ 78MPH with 304 lbs strapped to her is beyond impressive Travis...way to go!!!!!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Sep 29 2008, 08:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11991Travis...on the first time slip, what kind bike/buggy rode next to you?
1.6 60, 4.4 (looks like it) ET @ 83MPH...damn, that thing had to be coming on at the end....big shot of spray...LOL.

4.0's with a 1.5 60 @ 78MPH with 304 lbs strapped to her is beyond impressive Travis...way to go!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

That was odell, lol, I'm not sure exactly what happened on that run...He kept telling me his bike felt like it picked up and was haulin from half track on...but 83mph doesn't make sense especially considering the rest of the timeslip jives with each other...I know he wasn't running 83mph, unless he stuck some nitro in the tank, lol. I think he averages 73/74mph. Most of my runs that night were between 75-78mph. Maybe he jumped the first MPH beam and came down before the second, I'm really not sure....

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
im goin to gilbert next year ,cody.
i want to see travis 's bike run... i believe he has a race already set up as well (no.. not me..lol)

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Hell yes it is....when you gonna build me a chassis Ziggy so I can compete with him and give him a good race??

It will be battle of the fat titans, Big Boy Shootout...fast fat boy on the block....LOL...

I hit the tree pretty well, I can't compete with his numbers though...
Maybe next year...I'll actually do a little more tuning, a little less hot lapping...

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again guys, I'm real proud of the bike, it's done very well so far! It's crazy thinking that I know of something else I can do when I tear the engine down this winter that should be good for a few more ponies...My mind is turning like the mad scientist over here trying to come up with more ways to pick it up....it's a never ending battle, lol

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Sep 30 2008, 07:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12056Hell yes it is....when you gonna build me a chassis Ziggy so I can compete with him and give him a good race??

It will be battle of the fat titans, Big Boy Shootout...fast fat boy on the block....LOL...

I hit the tree pretty well, I can't compete with his numbers though...
Maybe next year...I'll actually do a little more tuning, a little less hot lapping...

Rent a tig welder I will fly out for a race weekend and WE will build you one!...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts