ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
well hey wait a minute who had popcorn!!!

·
Banned
328 Posts
well hey wait a minute who had popcorn!!!

Have I missed what the popcorn means during my years away from the boards? I assume you were all waiting for some sand slinging to start happening or does it have another meaning?

I hope that this doesn't throw any fuel on the fire everyone is waiting for but those are some really nice numbers for a 4mm cub on gas.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have I missed what the popcorn means during my years away from the boards? I assume you were all waiting for some sand slinging to start happening or does it have another meaning?

I hope that this doesn't throw any fuel on the fire everyone is waiting for but those are some really nice numbers for a 4mm cub on gas.

i think he said it was a 10mm cub tho

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
I think they are laughing cuz the poster is so MYSTERIOUS.. Most builders post at least what size carbs or what pipes because that would not be a secret as to what pipes will run the best on 95% of drag motors or that 39mm or bigger carbs will outperform 34s etc. Its fine to blow your own horn but when its all a secret it sounds fishy to many.

I for one would welcome more good builders on here giving tips and advice and that only helps them sell motors and parts far more than it would help a competitor.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
most dyno charts are out there a ways and when you eat popcorn they come right on down to normall,.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I think they are laughing cuz the poster is so MYSTERIOUS.. Most builders post at least what size carbs or what pipes because that would not be a secret as to what pipes will run the best on 95% of drag motors or that 39mm or bigger carbs will outperform 34s etc. Its fine to blow your own horn but when its all a secret it sounds fishy to many.

I for one would welcome more good builders on here giving tips and advice and that only helps them sell motors and parts far more than it would help a competitor.
Keihen 38mm bored to 40.5mm

Pipes- Shearer small bore out of frame ( Left side )

Hand ported delta V-force

Custom weld re-chabered head

I hope that helps

Thanks

Yes as U already know Bill, it is a 10mill cub

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I wanna see this custom head!
Spent much time to get the head design right. Welded and cut 5 head designs and spent hours on the dyno. The engine had 200 dyno runs on it on gas before I was happy with the complete set up. I do not give up info on cylinder head designs, much R and D spent

21 - 31 of 31 Posts