ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

+12 Stellar Hillshooter

6K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Siquiatria 
#1 ·
Here's the latest build. Its a +12 Hillshooter Chassis that is also going to be ran at Planet Sand. So we set it up with some struts and a wheelie bar. Talk about a last minute build....lol!!!

See less See more
#11 ·
And once again, my thread over on Planet Sand gets deleted. I even made sure not to place the company name anywhere in the title or description. They were nice enough to place a 24 hour ban on me for the reason of "commercial advertising". The builders over there have that place on lock down.

#12 ·
QUOTE (AZCUSTOMQUADS @ Apr 5 2009, 08:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37087And once again, my thread over on Planet Sand gets deleted. I even made sure not to place the company name anywhere in the title or description. They were nice enough to place a 24 hour ban on me for the reason of "commercial advertising". The builders over there have that place on lock down.

I wouldent put it all on the builders more like charlie

#14 ·
It shipped out today.....they will have it on Weds. They are gonna run it bare for now. Sounds like they are almost there on the Rigid. But for this bike, it should only take an evenning or two to get it together. I wish I could make the trip, I would love to see some of my chassis's in action!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.