ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Sep 20 2008, 07:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11153Wow a 18mm dm.....that scares me just hearing what size it is....lol

bblll i wish it was. it is handfull with me riding it, this is the biggest bike i have rode, i went frrom 4mm to a 7mm and now i made one hell of a jump. especially cuz the bike is a lot shorter then what i propb sould be. it is a lsr frame with +6 front and +14 rear, and the only reason we put that on is so i dont lift and bring the bike over and on top of me. once i get used to it and can riide a lot better thank know.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks good D. You goin saturday?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I can't wait tell we take the +14 off the rear and put the 12 back on it. We put the 14 so I could get used to it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
QUOTE (locdshee686 @ Sep 23 2008, 08:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11519Yea I can't wait tell we take the +14 off the rear and put the 12 back on it. We put the 14 so I could get used to it.
thats crazy if its makes the power it should u will have a broken back i have an 18 dm with a +10 ls chassis and a +14 swinger it wheelies the whole track good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (ozerone @ Sep 24 2008, 05:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11613thats crazy if its makes the power it should u will have a broken back i have an 18 dm with a +10 ls chassis and a +14 swinger it wheelies the whole track good luck!
yea you prob have seen it run i have had it out a couple times i was racing donnie when he wrecked on the 24mm. the bike makes awesome power for what it is. all i can say is it did over 165 on the dyno.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts