ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might have to bring it out of retirement next year for the pit bike class at PS...lol
Its been 5.79 @ 55mph pulling 22 inch 12 paddle haulers.
Stock stroke with polished and shot peened rod
Bored 2mm oversize 12:1 piston
titanium valves
stock head unported...super stock legal back in the day
Kenny Harmon cam
198cc

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE (MrHorsepower @ Jul 21 2008, 09:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6075Might have to bring it out of retirement next year for the pit bike class at PS...lol
Its been 5.79 @ 55mph pulling 22 inch 12 paddle haulers.
Stock stroke with polished and shot peened rod
Bored 2mm oversize 12:1 piston
titanium valves
stock head unported...super stock legal back in the day
Kenny Harmon cam
198cc

What track is that picture taken at?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea they are still running. The owner recently sold the track. I used to run a 350x on nitro down there back in the 90's. Whats your name.

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE (MrHorsepower @ Aug 2 2008, 10:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7282Yea they are still running. The owner recently sold the track. I used to run a 350x on nitro down there back in the 90's. Whats your name.
Scott davis. I used to race with barry wallace. I had a black 250r superstoclk then a red and white modified banshee on alky/nitro mix.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I just got a 200x hat the cranks junk in. needs a complete engine rebuild.

thats a kewl azz 200!!

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Come on now the 200 quad was awesome too. I always liked how small they were. Easy to mud ride.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
the first bike jenn had was a trx200 it was a fun ride.. sold it down at ls after she outgrew it. someday i'm gonna rebuild this 200x i got

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.