ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my personal engines. Its also one of my favorite bikes to ride. It was built with a bunch of junk I had laying around from over the years. Don't get me wrong its not the fastest 250r but was built cheap and puts a hurt-in on alot of bikes that should beat it.

The specs on the engine are,

+4 crank

68 wiseco piston

1985 trx cylinder

194-128 ports

15.5-1 compresion ratio

custom head

40.5 alk carb

Shearer drag pipe

This engine is 276cc on methonal

I would also like to add notice how consistant this engine is. This is a is a good clue that the engine is pretty happy. View attachment 4mm stock cylinder.bmp

·
Registered
200 Posts
This is one of my personal engines. Its also one of my favorite bikes to ride. It was built with a bunch of junk I had laying around from over the years. Don't get me wrong its not the fastest 250r but was built cheap and puts a hurt-in on alot of bikes that should beat it.

+4 crank

68 wiseco piston

1985 trx cylinder

194-128 ports

15.5-1 compresion ratio

custom head

40.5 alk carb

Shearer drag pipe

I would also like to add notice how consistant this engine is. This is a is a good clue that the engine is pretty happy. View attachment 5823

That is one nice curve!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
looks real good !!

·
Registered
107 Posts

+4 crank

68 wiseco piston

1985 trx cylinder

194-128 ports

15.5-1 compresion ratio

custom head

40.5 alk carb

Shearer drag pipe

I would also like to add notice how consistant this engine is. This is a is a good clue that the engine is pretty happy. View attachment 5823

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
The overall build combo sounds really good, dont think for an average rider/racer it could get much better. Definitely very nice numbers!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts