ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We run 4.0s in 330' on asphalt with a 2.11 gear ratio. Any ideas what that would be in 300', low 3.9s maybe? Bryan

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome. Also asphalt is for parking, dirt is for racing. J/K man. Sounds like a pretty quick bike. I'm sure somebody here can help you out with what you need.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Well it will depend on the track you are running @.
Also it will depend on your tires and so on.

But i dont see why you wouldn't run a 3.9 if it hooked up good on a good track.

Then again it might be a little quicker.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Twistedtrik @ May 24 2008, 09:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=998Welcome. Also asphalt is for parking, dirt is for racing. J/K man. Sounds like a pretty quick bike. I'm sure somebody here can help you out with what you need.

Yes, we run the 1/4 mile with it and have ran a best of 10.23 @ 123 mph. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (BBIII @ May 24 2008, 09:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1000Well it will depend on the track you are running @.
Also it will depend on your tires and so on.

But i dont see why you wouldn't run a 3.9 if it hooked up good on a good track.

Then again it might be a little quicker.

I'm not trying to compare it to dirt, just trying to get an idea on how the additional 30' adds to the time.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (1700camaro @ May 24 2008, 12:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1002I'm not trying to compare it to dirt, just trying to get an idea on how the additional 30' adds to the time.

Well it will be hard to tell you for sure since it will hook harder on asphalt vs's sand or dirt which ever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts