ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of right now i'm think'n saturday we'll try and do alil racing at my place the river looked good yesterday hasn't even came up over the sandbar since last time we rode! so far the weather looks like its going to be nice on saturday so we'll have to try it out! lol

proly start at 1pm

give me a hauler if you plan on coming down! (580)320 3052 jacob!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

here's a map to my place from Konawa, OK just head south out of konawa on brodway (HW 56) once you go around the curve leaving konawa its only a half mile to the top of the hill then turn back south on NS3520rd go about 2 1/2 miles south then turn back east on EW1450rd go 1 mile and then strait into my place across a cattle gard my gate will be open! just call if you need help getting there!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya our sand bar is about a mile long and 100yds wide the chanel is too deep to cross right now but later this summer when she goes down you can usely ride as far as you want either way!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang!!! we sure did have a good turn out yesterday i'd say 50!!! or more people came down! the weather was perfect maybe alil on the hott side! we got alot of good racing going on all day!! i didn't leave the river til bout 11:00pm we got sum pretty good vids too i'll try and get them posted in the next few days

but i'd like to thank everyone for coming down sure was fun! those who didn't come sure missed out

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks scott yall will have to come back down sometime soon! i'll try and have a few more races and stuff on saturdays cause i know you go to church! this summer will be alot of fun when the river goes down you can ride the stockers as far as you want!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
you guys are lucky to have a nice spot like that and locals that actually know what a
"drag bike's" look like....

who's stantheman?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol ya cam i'm realy glad i got to buy this place! most of the local people don't have drag bikes just 5 of us or so, the other guys that came down had bout an hr and half to a 2 hr drive! but i think they'll be back they sure acted like they liked it!

stan is a good o boy! knows his stuff! does like okbeast said

running but bad tranny the tranny never worked right didn't get to ride it yet gotta change that out!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.