ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of right now i'm think'n sunday we'll try and do alil racing at my place the river looked good yesterday! so far the weather looks like its going to be nice on sunday so we'll have to try it out! lol

proly start at 1pm

give me a hauler if you plan on coming down! (580)320 3052 jacob!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

here's a map to my place from Konawa, OK just head south out of konawa on brodway (HW 56) once you go around the curve leaving konawa its only a half mile to the top of the hill then turn back south on NS3520rd go about 2 1/2 miles south then turn back east on EW1450rd go 1 mile and then strait into my place across a cattle gard my gate will be open! just call if you need help getting there!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just wanted to say that I had a great time racin with everyone today. As usual Jacob and Katy were a great host and hostest. Katy even fired up the grill and cooked burgers and hot dogs for everyone. Thanks to all that showed up and made this such a great day. Me and my son had a great time. Had a few issues keepin the raptor front end down on spray but I didnt break anything so it was a successful day. I just decided that I aint a dune rider. Rocky can ride the wheels off of the raptor with spray and make it haul the mail, but then again everything that he rides looks fast. lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (busataz @ May 30 2009, 08:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44677that would be fun just to far for me right now. you get that shee working?

yep fix it friday night i had an extra override so i changed it out! did pretty dang good! couldn't do much till bout half track with my little paddles but finaly through the big ones on and could rocket out of the hole again! lol that thing is a wheelie machine!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o ya had a great time thanks to all who came out! when i got home last night i was figure'n up how many people were there and i could think of 68 people off the top my head!!!!!!!!!

we had some good racing was very fun!!! i think maybe we'll have to do it again next weekend if i ain't too busy! it was awsome we'll have to get some vids posted up!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we're pretty busy this week fixing to move in the house but i'll see if katie can get some vids up!

but anyways what do yall guys think of the place? anything yall think i should do to improve it????

·
Registered
603 Posts
The only thing that would make it better for me is if you could pick up the river and bring it about an hour closer to my house. lol j/k
This is by far the flattest, smoothest river that I have ever been on. And when the host and hostest cooks for everyone, it is just awsome. Everyone within 1500 miles should try and make this place a couple of times this season.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol 1500miles is a long ways but that would be cool! idk bout everyone within 1500miles i might have to make the parking lot bigger! lol

maybe we can do a whole weekend deal this summer saturday and sunday so people can come from farther off and can stay over night to race 2 days?? what do yall think of that???

·
Registered
140 Posts
i think start at friday nite and drag it out till sunday after noon!! that would be a frekin blast!! bon fires and the whole bit!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol ya rocky we need to do that sometime one big weekend!!!!!!!! but i think we should wait till the river goes down so we can go on night rides up and down the river!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.