ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a drag quad project. Its a tyson chassis, 14 over arm, fullbore plastic and a 750 gixxer with a turbo. I am going through everything and cleaning it up the bike was never completed by it was run. I am looking for someone to get T20 turbo parts from. I got the fuel system all cleaned up and next is reworking the elect. system. I will post pics shortly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got it back together enough to take some pics. Still working on the wiring.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
yup thats the bike! thing seemed to run good, never got to see any times out of it though....

should be fun.... see ya at the track...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Made a few passes today and it felt real good. Bike made anywhere between 12 to 14 lbs boost.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well after working out all of bugs yesterday I managed to get a 4.27 out of it. Buzzed the tires real bad out of the hole. 1.67 60 at 78.9 mph

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wow!!! You need way more tire on there brotha! Or look into some gearing options.

I would like to know what the tranny is too. Do they have overrides for street bikes? I would think they would.

Anyway. That thing is sweet! Can't wait to see that bad boy in action at it's prime!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE (Willis @ May 25 2009, 06:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44125Well got a 4.22 at 78.6 at cleves. Bike is running real good at 20lbs of boost

Alot of good passes at pass this weekend. Bike was consistent at a 4.0 but we got a 3.94 at 85.6 out of it in time trials. That thing is crazy that short.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.