ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after a few months i am finally almost done with this project lol got a few bofore and after pics of the bike

and now where i have it at this point... will be finished this weekend

there is a test and tune day saturday so i will get some more pics and a couple of vids for you guys to see

·
Registered
713 Posts
looks good bro times a tickin.soon the races start cant hardly wait think its gonna keep up with austins 4 mill?wonder how johns 10mill is coming well looking forward to seeing you there

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (banshee(911) @ Apr 25 2009, 01:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=39808looks good bro times a tickin.soon the races start cant hardly wait think its gonna keep up with austins 4 mill?wonder how johns 10mill is coming well looking forward to seeing you there
john is the one that built my motor for me lol... the 10 mill is gonna be a 535 cheetah i guess
went to his place to get mine tuned and i saw his stuff he workin on... test and tune day next weekend in harrisville at the track, bunch or us are goin im hopin have mine broke in by then so i can see what its really got

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

\
let me knwo what you guys think... i know the arms are rigged up, it came with honda spindles and needed to change them back to yamys

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (okbeast @ Apr 27 2009, 06:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40000Yes the front-end does look a little rigged. What's the reason for all that, stuff?
its a lightweight j arm set up.. when i bought it the frame was set up for a 250r so it had honda spindles, plastic mounts, and engine mounts... had to change it all over and i agree some of it looks better than other spots, but im not into the flashy expensive lookin stuff at all... i just want it to go fast and make all the expensive shiny bikes look bad while doin it

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Apr 27 2009, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40127whats it wiegh ?
i am yet to get a "wet" weight of the bike... need to get scales under it soon... the bare frame was only 2 pounds heavier than the stocker i had so i would assume i am near the weight of a stock bike correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (pete @ Apr 28 2009, 11:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40237Your dog looks like he has a question?

[
\
haha yea i saw that when i put the pic up... i owuld not doubt it if that was the reason, smartest damn dog i have ever seen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.