ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
When is the big raptor show down? bbr wants to show up and play with big blocks.. I have a date with 650 rotax....Maybe you can bring him with you next time you come to St. Joe, Jw...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (zmann @ Jan 22 2009, 07:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=27333When is the big raptor show down? bbr wants to show up and play with big blocks.. I have a date with 650 rotax....Maybe you can bring him with you next time you come to St. Joe, Jw...

Everyone eems to be eager to see the raptors run. I'm sure it'll happen a few times this year. I enjoy racing and hanging out so I'll let everyone know when the bus is heading that way.

I'm sure 650 and I will make it down some this year. Becareful on your date I heard he moves fast w/ his relationships. LOL. I plan on going to BRSD a few times as well.

·
Registered
351 Posts
QUOTE (zmann @ Jan 22 2009, 07:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=27333When is the big raptor show down? bbr wants to show up and play with big blocks.. I have a date with 650 rotax....Maybe you can bring him with you next time you come to St. Joe, Jw...

I'm sure there will be plenty of raptor races this year. I think the stock bore raptor may be the one to watch out for.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.