ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New from Illinois. I talked to Oldandslow about some Banshee parts the other day. He steered me over here. Looks cool so far. I see a bunch of guys from STLMustangs on here. I get spanked at St Joe alot by some of you guys on here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Radar @ Jun 7 2009, 05:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=45630Good lookin bike. With a +6 I'll bet you'd hang with alot of em.

I think from the sounds of it I have about as much motor as everybody else but don't quite have the set up to drag real well. Been kicking around the idea of getting a +2 since mine is cracked anyway. Not sure. Also looking at getting a stocker to play around on and maybe make this more of a dragger. Just haven't decided.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey thanks guys. Glad to be here. Looks like fun. I'm going to post in the wanted or for sale section about this also, I need a +2 Banshee swinger pretty quick. If I can't find one pretty quick I'm going to buy one of those $200 stock style ones off Fleabay. Thanks.

·
Registered
356 Posts
QUOTE (dave5.0 @ Jun 9 2009, 06:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=45911Hey thanks guys. Glad to be here. Looks like fun. I'm going to post in the wanted or for sale section about this also, I need a +2 Banshee swinger pretty quick. If I can't find one pretty quick I'm going to buy one of those $200 stock style ones off Fleabay. Thanks.
dave ,i wouldnt go any smaller than 4 ,they work neat in the woods too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.