ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a chassis I felt like putting together. Might be used as a shop bike or could be yours for the right price....lol. Its still in the beginning stages but I felt like posting some pics. Enjoy.

·
Registered
550 Posts
How much!? Lmao.

That thing is sick! Very nice work as always Tim!

Stellar Machine and Performance FTW!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
how long is the wheelbase? what would it cost to get that setup with a subframe on it?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Bobby. I have been taking the time to add all the little details that make all the difference. Machining billet ends for the foot pegs and stem base, etc. Most builders would leave them open or weld a washer/nut combo on the end for pipe mounts. If I cant build a premium product, I dont want to bother.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
tim , u need to sell bobby that chassis , so i canbuy it off him for the buddy discount... lol !!!

awesome work tim ..... always a pleasure seein what u'll come up with next. you know i love the banshee's. but i cant wait to see some of the stuff that your goin to do for the 4 -strokes

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.