ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,219 Posts
i have a cr500trike. its very simple. mild porting, 44mm lectron, ftz pipe everything else is STOCK in the motor it just dosent have the top end hp. BUT its a ROCKET out of the hole i use a +14 arm and 10 paddle rippers its explodes out of the hole.. but just wont run out far enough. to beat fast banshee's/ now other simple stuff oh yea its got that down.. i really would like a better head thats set up for alky AND a newer BIG pipe desing made for dragging.. but so far its been super dependable and fun to ride..

· Registered
1,219 Posts
my trike dosent vibrate much at all at least not any more than a trx250.. i can ride/ drag it all day. just really need a good head and a more modern pipe.. and i'm sure ready for a rk head!

thats what i am worried about on these new cp cylinders. i'd LOVE to do one with my pile but is the head/ pipe design going to come along ?

· Registered
1,219 Posts
they are custom cast cylinders that cp industries is developing i'm not sure on specifics but it will mostlikely have a triple port and much updated internal porting desin's..

if it gets released and works well it might put some new life into a few singles out there. or its going to be part of a new 4 cylinder or what? maybe a few custom ridgids with cr500 motors in them.. even if market corectelly could do a LOT more in the mini cart world or outlaw carts.. they almost all use exclusively cr500's..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.