ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to Matt and he says he is getting 7 to 9 more hp out of his "new" OOF pipes compared to his inframes. These are sb sf oof drag pipes.

He builds them to make the same hp with or without silencers.

Is anyone running these??? Dyno results???? Improved times, etc???

Mailman

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have 2 buddies running the new shear oof small bores one on a 350 drag ported stock cylinder was running in frame shears picked him up couple bikes the other on a 7 mill cub drag ported was running big bore in frames made it a new bike dont have times befor or after but made a big difference draging at the dunes

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Matt is always looking to better those pipes, Looks like he is headed in the right direction. I just cant imagine making those pipes any better than they were.. Nice work Matt!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. It sounds like nothing but good things. I just ordered a set. I will let you know how they did on the dyno.

Mailman

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
I have heard the same about his new small bore pipes. Matt also told me when I was on the phone with him I should run small bores on my 10 mil.

So Matt...if you're reading this....do me a favor, send those small bores my way, I'll send back whichever pipe doesn't work as well....

Seriously, I'd like to pick up a set of small bore to see.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Matt can usually do a set in about a week with his "show chrome". It takes him about 3 days if you want it bare metal.

You can get it from some of the site advertisers sooner if they have what you need in stock.

I ordered a set from Kevin at Herr Juggs Racing for a great price. Most of the builders sell and or stock them.

Good Luck. I am excited to try my new set. Should be here Friday.

Mailman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.