ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (docjcwatson @ Jul 1 2009, 04:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=48881Sweet!

Lucky man.

I wish I could afford one right now!

i couldnt believe the lil oh 6 cylinder has 300hp...yea wish the economy was better but the car is me and my dads as you can see in the pics he is the one with the keys..lol..but i can get it when ever i want plus we have a few other bad azz cars if he has the camaro..il get a pic of our 68ss camaro that we are restoring right now,il get a sidebyside pic of both ss..but we got lucky gettin this one a guy that ordered the car backed out so we took it thats why its orange if it was our decision it would have been black or red and we have the stripe kit but havent put it on yet..il get a pic when its on also..thanks everyone for the compliments..

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Jul 1 2009, 07:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=48888i couldnt believe the lil oh 6 cylinder has 300hp...yea wish the economy was better but the car is me and my dads as you can see in the pics he is the one with the keys..lol..but i can get it when ever i want plus we have a few other bad azz cars if he has the camaro..il get a pic of our 68ss camaro that we are restoring right now,il get a sidebyside pic of both ss..but we got lucky gettin this one a guy that ordered the car backed out so we took it thats why its orange if it was our decision it would have been black or red and we have the stripe kit but havent put it on yet..il get a pic when its on also..thanks everyone for the compliments..
thats sweet !! i want to drive one !!!!

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all you guys that dont know me im taking the pics and my boy is in the black shirt and my dad is in the green shirt..lol..

also we are getting the stripes put on monday cant wait to see how they look..il post pics..also gonna try 1/8mile in a few weeks also hopefully get some vids of it running..

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Jul 3 2009, 05:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49172i need to see some vid of u burnin those tires off , or is it a trailer queen?

its going to the track next friday to see if my dad can beat me in our vette so il get pics so no its no trailer queen..lol....the tracks only 1/8 mile though but we gonna go to quarter mile also..il get a vid and pics..

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Jul 3 2009, 06:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49177k..hold on..we went to a bar in myrtle beach and this is are waiter..she was smokin hot..

i cant get it no bigger sorry but here is a few other hot chicks i found somewhere..lol.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.