ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I know its late this season but the owner of Two Lane Blacktop Dragstrip has said that he would allow atvs to run against the cars in the Index racing for the prize money.Its winner take all and the more the entries the more the money.These are not bracket it is heads up.It is a 500ft paved track and anything faster than 7.0 runs on a pro tree.If there is enough interest we could have a bike only event and he has the room to put in a 300 ft dirt strip if the interest is there.Racing is on Sat afternoon and there is lots of time for test and tune.This is the only place I know of where bike and cars can compete against one another.Just use yahoo search for Two Lane Blacktop Dragstrip in Arkansas for the website.It has directions,Pics etc.

G

·
QUOTE (beard @ Nov 20 2008, 12:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16856First off I know its late this season but the owner of Two Lane Blacktop Dragstrip has said that he would allow atvs to run against the cars in the Index racing for the prize money.Its winner take all and the more the entries the more the money.These are not bracket it is heads up.It is a 500ft paved track and anything faster than 7.0 runs on a pro tree.If there is enough interest we could have a bike only event and he has the room to put in a 300 ft dirt strip if the interest is there.Racing is on Sat afternoon and there is lots of time for test and tune.This is the only place I know of where bike and cars can compete against one another.Just use yahoo search for Two Lane Blacktop Dragstrip in Arkansas for the website.It has directions,Pics etc.
I'm in. Keep us updated on what and when it starts.
Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The track is open every Sat weather permitting.It is located about 25mi north of Conway Arkansas in BeeBranch.The website has good directions on it.As far as an atv only event we could try for a date that would work good for everyone but as I said before it depends on what kind of interest it draws.The track owner will let atvs race against the cars on ANY weekend so if some would like to try it out come on.The atvs that have been showing draw a lot of attention from the crowd and really surprises them when the atv outruns the cars.Its a nice facility,very laid back,the owner is always open to suggestion as he is a racer himself.For the guys that know what your 1/8th mile times are it works out to be about1.1 sec.faster in 500ft.The track is sprayed to the 330 with VHT and is all pavement and very smooth.For those of you tired of driving forever to race come check it out .Its only $10 to get in and test and tune and another$7 to get in the money races.

·
Registered
73 Posts
prescott is an awsome track, i think you guys would have a blast at our track. we race every friday night, you usually get 25-30 passes. we will make a trip up there and you guys can come down here one weekend.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Nov 24 2008, 04:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17267travis.. how do u like the memphis track ?
Just got the update and this Sat the 29th is gonna be the last Sat until March at Two Lane.Owner says he wants to do some more improvements etc and would be better if done while its shut down.Weather is to iffy this time of year anyway.I will let everyone know when he gets going next season.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.