ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of rear asphalt tires. I'm not into drag racing, like most of you guys are, but just want to play around with my bike on the track a little. I don't need anything massive, or super sticky. I just want something to play with on the 1/8 mile track up the road. I'm sure some 20's or 22's will work just fine. I'd like to get some close to 20x11-10 or 20x11-9.

Anyways, which ones should I look into, and where can I get them?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
a set of hoosier flat track tires should be up ur alley i think... cant really help on where to get them though lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
20x8x10 sd23 compound will do all you ever need.

If you run a lockup and know how to tune it then those tires will almost work on a dirt road LOL

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
american racers are more expensive and a very soft tire... if you want them to last get some hoosiers

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm on my 4th year with my sd23 compound tires and you can hardly tell there's anything missing. You dont need to do a burnout with that compound, just dry hop it a couple of times to clean them off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.