Registered
767 Posts
Where are you guys running at?

Looks like you are going full 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The left lane ran his all the way through. Mine in the right lane was suppost to be letting out at the 1000ft mark on motor and 1/8th if he was spraying. But that was the first run of the day so I honestly couldn't tell ya where he let out at. Like I said should have been the 1000ft mark for mine.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (fastfatboy @ Jun 11 2009, 11:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46154The left lane ran his all the way through. Mine in the right lane was suppost to be letting out at the 1000ft mark on motor and 1/8th if he was spraying. But that was the first run of the day so I honestly couldn't tell ya where he let out at. Like I said should have been the 1000ft mark for mine.
What was mikey s best time in the 1/8 that day..
Ds looks like its runnin good jay

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
6.7s we went the wrong way with the gearing and had to go back to what was on it at Prescott. We didn't have the right tools with us to change the front sprocket. I'll get that changed out and we'll give it another try. Should be 6.6s maybe a lil quicker but I figure 6.6s.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jun 11 2009, 01:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46168Nice video's them Ds650's where really moving out.

Man that looks so nice...no sand in everything....hmm......dang it now you guys got me thinking....lol

It is nice. Race at night under the lights when it's cooler most of the time. Take the bike back home just as clean as it was when you got there. Feel what it really has and let it eat. Instead of 3-4 seconds on the sand with part of that time spinning. It's alot of fun.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great vid....1st 760 vs 650 vid I've seen. Have a buddy that wants to run a 760 PAMI, but we werent sure if it was worth the cash. You pulled away from that 1000 off the line (on 650) right away...he didnt pass untill 1/2-3/4. I'm sure you could upset a lot of bike owners in a shorter race.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (Jose @ Jun 12 2009, 10:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46233That 760 is running hard.I guess it time to do something to mine

That 650 was an inexpencive build.CPI 12.5:1 piston, head was done by MR. HPs old head guy complete with big valves, Basically web cams intake is lil bigger than web but nothing crazy, ported intake, TM 48 carb. He has a good bit less than 3K in the entire build. That's including sub frame, a arms, steering stem, swing arm, wheelie bar, I mean everything. What's great about it is the bike is going to be a truely fast 4 stroke when the nitrous get put on it and he takes the time to gear it. He took his time building it and got smokin good deals on all of his parts. That is thanks alot to several guys on here.

Jose I say drop ya in a 12.5:1 CP, get some good headwork with valves, TM 48 with ported intake, and put a 30-35 shot on it. The bike will make good power and outrun with most things around. When you get ready to do some work give me a shout I may be able to help ya save a lil cash.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Where is this track at?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.