ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Dec 14 2008, 01:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20664Which lever is the most common i think i'm gonna try one on the new drag bike. There are a few different types on the website is there a certain one that works best? Don't need this or that.......etc.
I am an asv dealer and can help you out with anything you need. There are billet and forged,in several different anodized colors and in short,medium and long lengths if ordered correctly. Most run anywhere from $70.00 to $85.00 depending if the order is standard or custom.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (portworks @ Dec 27 2008, 06:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22836http://asvinventions.com/levers_order/index.htm
With the adjustability to move the clutch lever further out in case you have a creaping clutch issue. And the pulling force is less with their geometry.
What exactly do you mean?? You can move the cable further out to get more adjustment?? On my R I have a hard time w/ that put a new cable and clutches in it and the cable is adjusted all the way out and still quite aint enuff,...

·
Registered
120 Posts
QUOTE (JP374 @ Jan 13 2009, 06:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25530What exactly do you mean?? You can move the cable further out to get more adjustment?? On my R I have a hard time w/ that put a new cable and clutches in it and the cable is adjusted all the way out and still quite aint enuff,...
You can move the lever its self farther out, to seperate the clutch pack more and help creaping. Or i guess if you had a stretched cable you could overcome that aswell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.