ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as I build my 10mil setup for my shee I am researching doing a puma or other cylinder build for my atc 250r?

What case work is involved or does it depend on the bore?

What carb choices will I have?

Also Id rather do an inframe pipe than an oof any suggestions on that I doubt anyhting will move enough air?

This is a toy bike drag, trail, etc.. anything i want to do with it really I just like 3 wheelers.

Also how does this compare to the other cylinders esr, other cp cylinders.

thanks
chris

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (Chugger @ Dec 19 2008, 04:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21470Well as I build my 10mil setup for my shee I am researching doing a puma or other cylinder build for my atc 250r?

What case work is involved or does it depend on the bore?

What carb choices will I have?

Also Id rather do an inframe pipe than an oof any suggestions on that I doubt anyhting will move enough air?

This is a toy bike drag, trail, etc.. anything i want to do with it really I just like 3 wheelers.

Also how does this compare to the other cylinders esr, other cp cylinders.

thanks
chris

I have an FTZ in frame Fat Pipe for sale, I also am getting rid of my complete Pro-x 310 top end w/ 38mm A/S as well. If interested PM me....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
depends on what size you go some common upgrades crank , tranny , bigger carb , speacial pipe, and if its a real big bore youll have to machine your cases but you have to do that on a prox too so that no biggie

·
Registered
721 Posts
Its really not that much for the motor itself. Its inn the other parts where you spend most of your money. New paddles...swinger....ignition......carb.....pipe, and stuff like that

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
If you were going to any of those options i'd definately get a hold of Nate Mccoy for info and for buying one. He's done the most testing on pipes, porting and helped with the overall cylinder build. Really good guy to deal with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.