ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE (99banshee @ Dec 2 2008, 08:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18181Big bore,exhaust and some carb work will pick it up alot.I have a mint 85 model.

12 hp is huge on one of these things. They come from Honda with 3. Even with an 88 kit, carb, and exhaust you would be lucky to see 6 or 7. I have an 70 that I have bored and stroked to 122cc's, it has a trail bikes big valve head, a 24 mm carb, and a greedy turbo. Trust me you don't want to get this far into one of these things. Just put an 88 kit and carb on it and it will be a blast. I'll try to get some pic of my 70 soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (switchblade @ Dec 3 2008, 06:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18480Here you go I promised you guys some pic's
sweet....saw it on ps. i dont wana dump abunch of money into it...jus wana make it a lil faster. to say its "custom"
prolly jus do a big bore kit. head work. and carb. exhaust to..im only 240 lbs....so im sure i wont have a prob with 6-7 hp

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (SKEETER @ Dec 3 2008, 09:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=18517sweet....saw it on ps. i dont wana dump abunch of money into it...jus wana make it a lil faster. to say its "custom"
prolly jus do a big bore kit. head work. and carb. exhaust to..im only 240 lbs....so im sure i wont have a prob with 6-7 hp

Im working on getting u that 1 ive been talking about, just gotta wait for dudeski to answer his phone

·
Registered
71 Posts
you can get different motors to 140cc on ebay that will fit. search for lifan type motors most are clutch though. I need a motor for mine but need autoclutch for my daughter.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
are you ever going to get that weenie rocket movin switch? i've never seen it that thing looks kewel.

i have a lot of fun on my bone stocker atc 70..

to get the biger motor in there you have to stretch the frame.. is there anyone making a after frame for these? i had some pictures of a chinese built atv, dirt bike hybrid 3 wheeler looked like the dirt bike with an atv rear end. was a 125cc or something like that looked REALLY neat..

·
Registered
80 Posts
holy crap Switch!!!!

Turbo 70!!!! you're the man!! I'm so stealing your pics and putting them all over the web ha ha ha that thing is bad A$$!!!

edit how are they gonna censor A$$? if you can say it on TV and in school it shouldn't be censored ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.