ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads-up for those all that were planning to go this race......its been re-scheduled for the 26th & 27th. Two weeks from now. They were worried about the rain in the forecast for this weekend.
This is a big race with racers that travel from other states to race.

Friday (26th) will be t-n-t from 1pm till they get the quick 16 classes filled out for that evening race.
Should be a fun race! I am glad we are waiting to do this race for more favorable weather!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE (turbo bobby @ Sep 11 2008, 05:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10575Just a heads-up for those all that were planning to go this race......its been re-scheduled for the 26th & 27th. Two weeks from now. They were worried about the rain in the forecast for this weekend.
This is a big race with racers that travel from other states to race.

Friday (26th) will be t-n-t from 1pm till they get the quick 16 classes filled out for that evening race.
Should be a fun race! I am glad we are waiting to do this race for more favorable weather!!!
We will be racing at the Bask yard drags sunday if the traxk is dry ,

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (stantheman @ Sep 11 2008, 08:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10581We will be racing at the Bask yard drags sunday if the traxk is dry ,

I am game, lets see what the weather does!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts