ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Coal Shed Racing is a dealer, he has sold 26+ of them and had no returns. the down fall is that you pay $750 for just the axle shaft and keys, no hubs. sto'stimemachine is his name on the forums if you want to ask him about them some more. i was picking his brain about them the other night!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (2slo4u @ Mar 19 2009, 05:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=35112Coal Shed Racing is a dealer, he has sold 26+ of them and had no returns. the down fall is that you pay $750 for just the axle shaft and keys, no hubs. sto'stimemachine is his name on the forums if you want to ask him about them some more. i was picking his brain about them the other night!

yeah i checked out their website the other day. the axles look sweet, and yeah they are expensive but i havent found one yet thats "inexpensive" lol at least not according to my budget!!! but if theyre good, and reliable, id prolly be willing to pay for one. i mean the more weight you cut out of the bike the better yer times are. all depends on how serious a person really is with their machine i guess. 2.72lbs is an awesome number! extreme weight savngs especially when compared to a stock axle!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.