ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my chassis from the powdercoaters today but the pics do it no justice, I will post pics as it gets together which should be quick.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Does that have removable front motor mounts?? I couldn't really get a good veiw at that.. I love the HS chassis's.. Our buddy has one and its sweet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The colot is called Electric Sparkle Blue, It is a +8 i believe. Yeas it has the removable front motor mounts which is nice if you have ever had one without them..

·
Registered
49 Posts
[quote name='noslo98' date='Aug 18 2008, 11:48 PM' post='8511']
I picked up my chassis from the powdercoaters today but the pics do it no justice, I will post pics as it gets together which should be quick.

Nice!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (noslo98 @ Aug 18 2008, 10:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8511I picked up my chassis from the powdercoaters today but the pics do it no justice, I will post pics as it gets together which should be quick.

thats sweet !!! i like it !

shayne , what color is ur frame... its close to that color isnt it ??

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are more pics, just waiting on the motor and axle then i can finish it up.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
wow ... thats sweet !!! i m digging that fiberglass piece, paint job is sick !! who did it ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks the paint on the glass was done by airbrushman off ps.

·
Registered
677 Posts
its just a lil ol DM.......lol. Bikes coming along nicely. That +14 I picked up off of you has just been sittin in the garage......oh well.....lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep a lil DM nothing special, here are some pics from today we had to put it together before all the polishing was done so i could run this weekend.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Justin for everything I'm heading to the mountain as we spaak.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts