ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
very odd..... I have searched google and it looks like a new issue with windows media player. I will figure it out..

·
Registered
534 Posts
It worked on my work computer just fine, which is odd because my home computer is an xp badass new one... but a lot of stuff hasnt worked too good on xp. Nice vids.... we need a "McCoy backyard track like that to go spend some wed. evenings on

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote name='Ziggy' date='May 3 2008, 01:49 PM' post='33']

mine is saying its something to do with my sound card?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
whats weird is if you right click the file... then click save as.. let it download then click play it will play the file... It has to be the browser screwing things up...

ziggy

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I have download firefox and the issues are gone.. It's the newest version of microsoft internet explorer......

·
Registered
239 Posts
QUOTE (Ziggy @ May 4 2008, 09:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44I have download firefox and the issues are gone.. It's the newest version of microsoft internet explorer......
It played fine first try for me...

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (Ziggy @ May 4 2008, 11:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44I have download firefox and the issues are gone.. It's the newest version of microsoft internet explorer......

I currently use firefox but it doesnt work for me?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Try right clicking the file and use the "save as" then open it from your hard drive.. If that works we have a bug in media player..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Heres a couple of videos of Austin and Bo_Didly......Bo_Didly I thought you were going to take me out on that last pass in this video!!

I am looking forward to hitting the track friday nite!!!!

View attachment Untitled_0005.wmv

youtube video

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote name='turbo bobby' date='May 5 2008, 09:27 PM' post='49']
Heres a couple of videos of Austin and Bo_Didly......Bo_Didly I thought you were going to take me out on that last pass in this video!!

WOW that was pretty spooky

1 - 20 of 41 Posts