ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here are our times Christy and mine from this past weekend @ Bonne Terre, Mo track.

Christy (foxgirl) ran the 350 and i ran the 450.

The banshee is a 350 cc motor drag ported on Alky, the jetting is still rich as can be i couldn't even get the plug to get a good heat showing and the plugs where crazy wet.

The yfz is a 06 motor with some goodies inside.

Both bikes had bars on them also.

Still got some tuning to do on both but that is what we got so far, not the fastest but they both ran awesome all weekend and the YFZ made me some cheddar from the brackets....

Yes i feel asleep @ the light....lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
yes he did, congrats on your win bobby!!! real happy for you! next time i wont red light though!! i was skeerd of that yfz!!lol once again man, thanks for everything!!! i hope that $600+ payout was worth your trip!!!

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya that was good....scared of that little slow yfz....please.

It would have been worth the trip if i didn't win.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
nice payout man!!

cant wait for the show me the money race!! its paying 1000 to first!!

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya it took care of what we spent on the trip and a few bucks ahead so im happy.

Ya no kidding 1k would be nice.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (badassbanshee479 @ Aug 24 2008, 09:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9113nice payout man!!

cant wait for the show me the money race!! its paying 1000 to first!!
is this goin to be a jockey race.. or run ur own bike ?? hmmmmm

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
QUOTE (kawiking @ Aug 25 2008, 09:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9133is this goin to be a jockey race.. or run ur own bike ?? hmmmmm

I told jr we where gonna take turns running the bike and who ever was more consitent is gonna ride it!

But if he does ride it, he will be splittin the winnings cause its my bike! lol! if we win of course!

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (kawiking @ Aug 25 2008, 09:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9133is this goin to be a jockey race.. or run ur own bike ?? hmmmmm

Nice times Bobby....but..

Your girl is faster than you...what is up with that...? LOL...

Unless you're heads up racing, jockey's are useless in my opinion. It was GREAT to have JT's bro ride my bike and get a nice time slip....
But...as he said, consistency is the key...and that's where this fat kid steps in. My bike is pretty consistent....

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dj my first passes where @ a 4.45 right off the trailer and it has never been to the track after being switched to alky.

The reason my times are slower is because i was riding her bike and she was on mine.......lol

I was being nice to the b-day girl.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts