ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a shee we need to hop up a little till winter when we tear it down. What is your guys suggestions? I was thinking +6 arm, v force reeds, cpi inframes. Of course sls tires.
300' sand

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE (crandles @ Sep 22 2008, 01:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11208I got a shee we need to hop up a little till winter when we tear it down. What is your guys suggestions? I was thinking +6 arm, v force reeds, cpi inframes. Of course sls tires.
300' sand

You are better off keeping your stock reeds and getting regular haulers and having Nate McCoy port your cylinders, Otherwise there is no need for a +6 arm

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Boston Racing @ Sep 21 2008, 05:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11209You are better off keeping your stock reeds and getting regular haulers and having Nate McCoy port your cylinders, Otherwise there is no need for a +6 arm
The porting will come this winter. So your saying heavy haulers would be better than tripple buff haulers, and stock reeds are better than vForce reeds?? Its hard now to get a consistent time on our track with the stock swinger. Its going to need a swinger anyway so why not just get it now.

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE (crandles @ Sep 22 2008, 01:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11211The porting will come this winter. So your saying heavy haulers would be better than tripple buff haulers, and stock reeds are better than vForce reeds?? Its hard now to get a consistent time on our track with the stock swinger. Its going to need a swinger anyway so why not just get it now.

I am just saying that if you only have so much to spend that it would be faster that way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts