ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my banshee, but I have all the bolt ons. What is the best horsepower up-grade from here?

Thanks for any help,
Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Oct 27 2008, 06:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14060I'd go with porting if you haven't done that yet.
I live in so cal, , who is the top porter? I shoot the hill, I drag race, not much of a duner.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Oct 27 2008, 06:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14061The possabilitys are endless it just depend's on your cash flow and what you are wanting out of it.
What is the biggest bang for the buck?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Oct 27 2008, 07:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14066Cub cylinders
Thank you for the info. It sounds like its time for cubs. I want to be shure b-4 I spend the money, so all the info really helps. Once I put the cubs on, it will need: carbs, different pipes than the toomy t-6s, and an extension for the rear?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (kawiking @ Oct 27 2008, 09:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14072if u dont have the $ and need to stay with stock cylns.... look up herr juggs... kev does some nice port work.

http://herrjugsracing.com/
Thank you, I saved herrjugsracing.com to my favorites. Ill get ahold of them once I get the cubs.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
to make a cub run right you need cpis or shearers 35-39mm carbs lock up, override, longer swinger etc.... well worth it in the end.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Oct 27 2008, 11:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14075He has some quick turnaround time to. How much are you wanting to spend?
Once I sell my yukon the possibilitys are endless. Im thinking cubs ported. maybee a 4-mill, but not shure yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (badassbanshee479 @ Oct 28 2008, 07:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14130to make a cub run right you need cpis or shearers 35-39mm carbs lock up, override, longer swinger etc.... well worth it in the end.
Thanks for the info. Thats one badass shee you got. I hope to head in that direction with mine.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
thanks!

yeah let me know if ya need any info..... Been playin with this setup for about 4 years now.... I think I just about got it figured out.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
New rear tires...I bet your bike would probably feel like a new bike compared to the slicks on there now....

Get your stockers ported. Start there...
Jumping from a bolt on motor to an aftermarket cylinder rocket is a HUGE step up...and these aren't just kick it and ride bikes.
You'll have to learn how to setup and tune your ride...either the right way, or the expensive way.....

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
thats where id start out.. a nice stock cyln drag port, bigger carbs , about a +6 swing... u could do alky on them. a overide and lock up is a option. not a must .

i went from stock to a cub and realized there was alot !! to settin it up right. u could even get a 4 mil crank for a stock cyln... then ur one step closer when u go to a cub.

talk to some builder... herr juggs is in cali.. i ve used jeff at f.a.s.t.
thers alot of good builders out there.. and this is a great forum to learn and ask ?'s

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/index.php?showtopic=32

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.