ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am going to lighten my frame and moved up my cdi and all of that to the front of the bike and my harness is way long and still is wired for a stock setup so i need some one to shorten my harness and take out all the unnecessary stuff out like the TORS the headlight and tail light and the stock on off switch cuz i got a custom kill switch for it

So can anybody on here do that for me ILL PAY or who can i send it to?

I am not a electronic tech and don't have time to mess something up

Let Me Know Thanks
Cameron

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I might be getting rid of my shortened harness in a few weeks. I'm going to set one up to run a modular lightning system and all and have cut everything out that I need to do that. Might be willing to trade ya?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (okbeast @ Apr 18 2009, 03:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38851I might be getting rid of my shortened harness in a few weeks. I'm going to set one up to run a modular lightning system and all and have cut everything out that I need to do that. Might be willing to trade ya?

Let me know i got it pulled out of the bike now

What all is yours set up for?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
QUOTE (badland banshee @ Apr 18 2009, 04:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38852Let me know i got it pulled out of the bike now

What all is yours set up for?

Just the essentials to run the bike. I did leave the black/white wire on it that you need to run the tether switch though so you should be good there. Right now I just have the black wire that runs from the cdi to the coil going through a toggle switch and that's what I'm using to kill it, but it should work fine to put a tether in and take that out. I won't be home to the bike for another 3 weeks now, just depends on how quick you were wanting it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (okbeast @ Apr 18 2009, 04:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38861Just the essentials to run the bike. I did leave the black/white wire on it that you need to run the tether switch though so you should be good there. Right now I just have the black wire that runs from the cdi to the coil going through a toggle switch and that's what I'm using to kill it, but it should work fine to put a tether in and take that out. I won't be home to the bike for another 3 weeks now, just depends on how quick you were wanting it.

Ok cool i can wait if you wanna trade but if not i got some one that can build me one
let me know bro

·
Registered
6 Posts
i know steve at torque racing will shorten your stocker.. i'm not sure on the price.. i shorten my own.. it;s actualyl pretty easy.. and if youi position the CDI correctly youi can actually omit the whole harness and plug the stator right into teh CDI.. then youi want to cut the other CDI plug and run a wire to teh + and _- sides of the coil.. and you'll be up and running.. thats how i set up my oval track bike when i built it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.