ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Bansheeboy makin a pass on the triple....

3555 Views 27 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  njbanshee
Vid

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
looking good ,looks like it hooked good to be on the street
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 26 2008, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6610Vid
Pics of the triple ready for the wicked race.. oh ya!!

Attachments

See less See more
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 26 2008, 08:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6613Pics of the triple ready for the wicked race.. oh ya!!
pic 2

Attachments

See less See more
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 26 2008, 08:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6614pic 2

Attachments

See less See more
damn good video cant wait to see some numbers from the drag strip!!!!
I'm not usually into the whole "blacked out" goth theme, but man that bike is beautiful Tony.
I love this bike, the vid didn't work for some reason. I've had this bike on my background at home and work for months now...lol
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 26 2008, 09:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6614pic 2
Tony that thing looks awesome.I likes the front wheels very nice very nice.It looked like it hooked up real nice.You got your hands full.
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Jul 27 2008, 05:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6664tony you bringing that bike to Myrtle beachIam gonna try to make it if I get it dialed in. And thanks for the comments its good to hear after all the hard work I been puttin in it for the last few months..I want to thanks Nate Mcoy Wcr ,Dan Hull,Tribal banshee,For some of the info and help they gave me getting it back togeather.
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 27 2008, 12:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6684Iam gonna try to make it if I get it dialed in. And thanks for the comments its good to hear after all the hard work I been puttin in it for the last few months..I want to thanks Nate Mcoy Wcr ,Dan Hull,Tribal banshee,For some of the info and help they gave me getting it back togeather.
Thanks for the props little man. whenever I can help ya out you know I'll be there for ya! Glad to see it up and running. That thing is going to be crazy when all the bugs are worked out.
aspahlt vids

Attachments

What did it run at the track? Very very nice looking bike!!!!! If u don't mind telling me who did your motor?
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 28 2008, 03:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6813aspahlt vids
vids

Attachments

QUOTE (jayshafer @ Jul 28 2008, 03:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6814What did it run at the track? Very very nice looking bike!!!!! If u don't mind telling me who did your motor?
It runs 6.20s @106mph.I built the motor but it was ported by [email protected] cyl 350
Boy that bike is making short time outta a pass on the track!!!
LOL, you burn up more fuel getting ready to make a pass!!!
Your bike is really moving through mid track. Cool videos. 6.2 is very impressive times, nice!
I can't watch a video to save my soul none of them are working for me and this is my favorite bike
what the heck program do we need to download to get these to work? they wont work for me either. do i need to build a space shuttle and ride around the earth 3 times before i can watch 'em?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.