Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Jul 27 2008, 05:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6664tony you bringing that bike to Myrtle beachIam gonna try to make it if I get it dialed in. And thanks for the comments its good to hear after all the hard work I been puttin in it for the last few months..I want to thanks Nate Mcoy Wcr ,Dan Hull,Tribal banshee,For some of the info and help they gave me getting it back togeather.

·
Registered
52 Posts
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ Jul 27 2008, 12:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6684Iam gonna try to make it if I get it dialed in. And thanks for the comments its good to hear after all the hard work I been puttin in it for the last few months..I want to thanks Nate Mcoy Wcr ,Dan Hull,Tribal banshee,For some of the info and help they gave me getting it back togeather.
Thanks for the props little man. whenever I can help ya out you know I'll be there for ya! Glad to see it up and running. That thing is going to be crazy when all the bugs are worked out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aspahlt vids

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (jayshafer @ Jul 28 2008, 03:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6814What did it run at the track? Very very nice looking bike!!!!! If u don't mind telling me who did your motor?
It runs 6.20s @106mph.I built the motor but it was ported by [email protected] cyl 350

·
Registered
203 Posts
Boy that bike is making short time outta a pass on the track!!!
LOL, you burn up more fuel getting ready to make a pass!!!
Your bike is really moving through mid track. Cool videos. 6.2 is very impressive times, nice!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
what the heck program do we need to download to get these to work? they wont work for me either. do i need to build a space shuttle and ride around the earth 3 times before i can watch 'em?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts