ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bobby, time is getting away from us. Make a decision on which weekend you want to go to Sahara in Oct and we'll plan it. I know either one wont suit everyone, but we need a set date to let people know.

We're game for either, so set it and let's do it.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Lets set a date!

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Well the poll shows the 16th but i think the 9th would be alot better for everyone plus there might be a few more people out there to race.

What do you guys think?

I say the 9th.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, the 9th it is for us then.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The 9th it is....

·
Registered
396 Posts
No pressure- even if you pick wrong------

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I dont care when we do it, it's not up to me it's up to you all i just said the date i would like not what it is.

So you all decide and then that will be the date, with any date we pick not everyone will be happy sorry nothing i can do about it.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I,m going up on the 9th, you can choose to be there or not.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm with you Ernie, we have to get plans made so the 9th it is for us too.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
We will b there the 16th cuz the kids are outta school thurs friday and we thought it was on for the 16th. No sweat there will be plenty of good people both wknds.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i'll be down for sandfest.. and whats the use of the POLL if your not going to go by it? ah well i'll be there either date..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.