ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Hey Rich my son isn't on the forums yet, but i am sure i can get him on here and have be my jockey and then alot of people will be in a world of hurt.....lol

Oh i dont need one of them i will just put a bigger carb on the 450.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't know if the EFI or the all alum frame would get you wound up or not....

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (BBIII @ Sep 9 2008, 11:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10370Hey Rich my son isn't on the forums yet, but i am sure i can get him on here and have be my jockey and then alot of people will be in a world of hurt.....lol

Oh i dont need one of them i will just put a bigger carb on the 450.

oh god... don't even start talking about the kids... you saw what a handfull my 2 boys are... hell, this past weekend... my older son was telling me as soon as he gets a job , keep in mind he is 7, he is buying a faster bike than I have... then , later on he started asking me why I didn't have to shift my kawi... and it hit him.... it was just like his 90...." So... Dad... when can I ride your bike?"

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Nice quad, ands it about time Yamaha pulled finger....

·
Registered
120 Posts
You have to remember this is a "MX/XC" aimed set-up. If you take your normal nowadays YFZ and start throwing LT arms and swingers, shocks, foot pegs, axles, etc at it- its heavier than stock also.

I'm all geeked up about it right now- I want to wait and see what bugs there may be- but probably will be riding one for the 09-10 season...

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
I can't believe your hating on it bobby. Aluminum frame is BIG plus EFI can you say TURBO.... I can't wait to see one run.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
I like it. now i gotta find a good dealer in Ks,Mo, or Ok that'll dump their 08s and sell me one cheap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts