ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
playing around with some things,faced the rear hubs and redrilled them for yammy. that gave me the idea to lighten and pretty up the front ones too. here is a pic of the front hubs, still some deburring and touch up to do but almost there.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE (bbR @ Nov 20 2008, 03:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16877playing around with some things,faced the rear hubs and redrilled them for yammy. that gave me the idea to lighten and pretty up the front ones too. here is a pic of the front hubs, still some deburring and touch up to do but almost there.

the dark side, starting to like it

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3 week update, i have cut a little on it not much, jj&a installed 48mm mikuni on it and drag pipe. it didnt have any exhaust. i picked up the exhaust for a good price. will have it all sand blasted and recoated when i tear the bike down.which comes after the honda motor gets freshend up! first pic is of the front hubs i machined.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Looking good.

1 - 20 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.