#1 ·
some pics from the weekend

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
whats a scooby??? i only know about scooby snacks

the buffs dont like the pavement but i tubed them and said [censored] it lol

Discussion starter · #9 ·
ubly,MI it was harleys vs the world, it was 1/4 mile and i didnt have a jacket,so they made me borrow a leather, hard to find one that fits a 300lb fat guy lol. thats [gotair] being a jockey,on the sled but it never really made a good pass,ran 11s at 114 mph in the 1/4th but would not hook out of the hole. the s@s motor bike with the bar was runnin 10 something i got him in the 2nd round and ended up putting him on the trailer. i was running high 14s at 78 mph hitting the rev limter 30-50ft before the end. that jacket was so lame lol hahahaha fat guy in a little coat

Discussion starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (conig @ Jul 27 2009, 02:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51338thanks man.

scooby is a slang term for Subaru that looks like a Subaru svx? to me. There pretty heavy so I was curious what would make one run.

thats rays car it has a big block in it, the thing is nutz.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
hahahahaha high speed yo it was my 450 high speed lol not the best but they worked, thanks just got a new camera.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (onthesidelines @ Jul 27 2009, 06:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51366hey sid are you guys working on the shutdown, i see you posted last week you was working on it...forgot to ask when i seen you guys yesterday

wrong weekend its this weekend buddie, im just helping with the shutdown, try to smooth it some how.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
i will see if i can borrow one. that would work i will let you know what i can do by weds. she needs to be disced now that shes soft.imo what do you think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.